Middlesex-London Food Policy Council is currently accepting applications to join the council!
Who We Are
Whether you grow food, sell food, cook food, or eat food, our food system is an important part of our economy, our daily lives, and our shared wellbeing. The Middlesex London Food Policy Council (MLFPC) is a non-profit group that seeks to connect people and organizations and promote collaboration, to strengthen our regional food system through awareness and advocacy.
What We Do
- Drive or develop strategies for bringing about food system change
- Write and advise on food policy
- Provide leadership (i.e. attending events, speaking on behalf of the Council, etc.)
- Engage people and community regarding food issues in an open and democratic way
- Leverage relationships to further the strategies and tactics that the MLFPC identifies
- Food Access
- Food Service/Industry
- Youth/Social Media (between ages of 17-25)
- Webmaster (non-voting)
If you are interested in joining the MLFPC, please download the application form below by midnight December 13.