The Middlesex-London Food Policy Council is seeking applications for members for 2020-22 terms
Please send completed application forms to Ellen Lakusiak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
Whether you grow food, sell food, cook food, or eat food, our food system is an important part of our economy, our daily lives, and our shared well-being. The Middlesex-London Food Policy Council (MLFPC) is a non profit group that seeks to connect people and organizations and promote collaboration, to strengthen our regional food system through awareness and advocacy. To learn more about the MLFPC, check out our website at www.mlfpc.ca.
What We Do
• Set direction on food system change;
• Take positions on local food system issues consistent with the vision and values of MLFPC;
• Drive or develop strategies for bringing about food system change;
• Write and advise on food policy;
• Provide leadership (i.e. attending events, speaking on behalf of the Council, etc.);
• Engage people and community regarding food issues in an open and democratic way;
• Leverage relationships to further the strategies and tactics that the MLFPC identifies.
Paul Shand, Chair
Middlesex-London Food Policy Council