Check out our latest blog posts:
- What’s in Season in Middlesex-London | June 2021 July 5, 2021
- The differences associated with Muslims celebrating Ramadan during the COVID-19 pandemic May 26, 2021
- The Great Big Crunch – London March 10, 2021
- Global Food, Local Perspectives: Reimagine Co February 21, 2021
- Global Food, Local Perspectives: Momos at the Market December 28, 2020
Stay tuned and receive updates
Click any of the icons below to connect to our social media platforms!
The Middlesex London Food Policy Council (MLFPC) had its inaugural meeting on Novmber 29, 2016. Within the first 2 years, the MLFPC developed its vision, mission, values, governance model, Executive committee and Terms of Reference. In 2018, we developed a 3-year strategic plan that continues to guide us.
At Middlesex London Food Policy Council we pride ourselves on sourcing locally!
Starts with recognizing food is sacred, and that everyone deserves easy and equal access to it.
Working with nature
Respecting and appreciating the environment from which we get food.
click below to View the full MLFPC member list!
Learn More About Us!
“I've checked out your profile and looks like you're into the #Farmlife like we are! Great Content!”
“This is such an amazing opportunity for Londoners - we will share as well. I hope you get some great candidates!”
Visit MLFPC's Contact Page
The best way to get in touch with us is by filling out the contact form (click the button below). Simply give us your name, email and a brief message as to why you want to reach us!