The Middlesex London Food Policy Council (MLFPC) is made up of members representing several parts of the food system from production, distribution, government, education, and more. Together, members foster cross-sector collaboration and address food-related challenges and opportunities to promote a healthy, safe, equitable, ecologically responsible, and economically viable food system.
Whats happening in your local food system
- Now Online! Know Your Food: Grow, Eat, Understand
- Let’s Talk About Supporting Urban Agriculture
- Let’s Talk About Protecting Farmland
- Let’s Talk About Community Food Security
- Local Foods in Healthcare: Promoting a Stronger Community
- Planting For Our Pollinators And Our Future
- Cultivating Equity Through Land Access
- Growing Food in Your Backyard is Now as Easy as A – B – C
Are you passionate about spreading the word about sustainable food systems? We’re hiring two Marketing & Communications Assistants for June through September, 2023.
2023 Food Systems Champions Now Accepting Nominations
MLFPC’s Food System Champions Awards recognize individuals and groups who are leaders, advocates or change-makers in our local food system. If you would like to nominate a group/person or self-nominate, please complete the nomination form by Friday, May 19th, 2023.