Who We Are
Whether you grow food, sell food, cook food, or eat food, our food system is an important part of our economy, our daily lives, and our shared wellbeing. The Middlesex London Food Policy Council (MLFPC) is a non-profit group that seeks to connect people and organizations and promote collaboration, to strengthen our regional food system through awareness and advocacy.
What We DO
- Drive or develop strategies for bringing about food system change
- Write and advise on food policy
- Provide leadership (e.g. attending events, speaking on behalf of the Council, etc.)
- Engage people and the community regarding food issues in an open and democratic way
- Leverage relationships to further the strategies and tactics that the MLFPC identifies
Ways to Get Involved
- Join the Board of Directors – Apply for current openings!
- Collaborate on a food system project – Contact us!
- Apply for an open job position – See below!
- Volunteer – Fill out the application form below!